The Future of Mental Health Recovery: How Can I Help?
- Monday, October 28, 2013 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- Health Professions Building Room 230
A discussion on the history of seclusion and restraint use in mental health facilities and the growing recovery movement in modern facilities.
• Explore the history of mental health and its use of seclusion and restraint within facilities.
• Learn new approaches to mental through the perspective of the recovery movement.
• Discuss of current mental health policy issues.
• Review current support systems for mental illness.
- College of Health Professions
- Common Experience
- Academic, Health, Lectures
- Faculty, General Interest, Staff, Undergraduate Students