Hispanic Heritage Month Mama's Kitchen
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- LBJ Student Center Ballroom
Join the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion for free food as Texas State kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month. This is a great way to meet Texas State students, staff, and faculty member in a casual environment and learn about organizations that are part of the Underrepresented Student Advisory Council (USAC). Remember to bring your Texas State ID card, as you'll need it to enter the LBJSC Ballroom. For accommodations, contact the SDI Office at 512.245.2278 at least 72 hours prior to start of program.
- Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Common Experience
- Academic, Celebrations, Exhibitions
- Faculty, General Interest, Staff, Undergraduate Students