Dia de los Muertos Celebration
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Off Campus El Centro Cultural Hispano de San Marcos - 211 Lee Street San Marcos TX 78666
All ages in the Texas State University and San Marcos communities are invited to experience a Dia de los Muertos celebration filled with authentic arts, face painting, music, dance, and delicious food. This traditionally Latin American holiday celebrates the lives of loved ones who have passed away, with joy rather than sadness. Be a part of preserving and sharing this rich, centuries-old cultural tradition.
Free transportation from campus!
6:30pm Starting Pickup at the Texas State Campus UAC Bus Stop (on Woods St./Guadalupe
8:45pm/9:00pm Return Departure back to Texas State Campus UAC Bus Stop (on Woods St./Guadalupe)
- Hosted by the Honors College, El Centro Cultural Hispano; sponsored by the Multicultural Programs Committee and the Honors Student Association
- Common Experience
- Academic, Celebrations, Entertainment, Exhibitions, Music, Outdoors, Visual Arts
- Faculty, General Interest, Staff, Undergraduate Students