Balancing Strength and Warmth: Diversity and Leadership in Health Care
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Health Professions Building 143
Please join us as we support the 2014-2015 Common Experience theme by taking an in-depth look at diversity and leadership in the current healthcare landscape. Dr. Strelitz is an Austin-based healthcare consultant with over 10 years of experience in advising CEOs and executive teams. Efforts focus on workplace performance improvements in healthcare and other industries.
- College of Health Professions
- Common Experience
- Academic, Conference, Health, Honors, Lectures
- Faculty, General Interest, Staff, Undergraduate Students