Symposium: De-Segregating Education in Texas
- Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- LBJ Student Center Ballroom
Building on the anniversaries of the desegregation of Southwest Texas State College in 1963 and the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Higher Education Act of 1965, this symposium brings together scholars from across the country to explore the topic of segregation and integration in higher education.
- The Common Experience, Office of Equity and Access, The History Department, Office of the Provost, AT&T
- Common Experience
- Academic, Career, Conference, Honors
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students