Immigration and Mental Health: Dr. Ricardo Ainslie
- Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Alkek Library Teaching Theater
Dr. Ricardo Ainslie will give a presentation on Immigration and Mental Health followed by a reception. Ricardo Ainslie a native of Mexico City, Mexico, and a U.S. citizen. He earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, and his Ph.D. in clinical psychology at the University of Michigan. For almost two decades, Dr. Ainslie has devoted himself to working in communities in Texas and Mexico that have experienced significant conflict and transformation, exploring broader questions about how communities function and how individuals and cultural groups live within them.
- Psychology Department, CLAS Department, University Seminar, University Lecture Series
- Common Experience
- Academic, Health, Lectures
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students