The Making of a Chicano Filmmaker: A Conversation with Severo Perez
- Tuesday, November 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- The Wittliff Collections / Alkek Library
Severo Perez grew up in San Antonio, attended Texas State University, and became a successful filmmaker in Los Angeles. Join us for a discussion and open Q&A with this award-winning director, screenwriter, and producer. Reception begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Center for the Study of the Southwest, The Wittliff Collections, College of Education, College of Applied Arts
- Common Experience
- Academic, Career, Lectures, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students