Black and Latino Playwrights Conference | Rehearsals
- Monday, September 07, 2015 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Theatre Center Rooms 201, 206, and 209
Rehearsals run Monday-Thursday, September 7-10.
Events run Monday-Sunday, September 7-13.
The Department of Theatre and Dance annually sponsors a Black and Latino Playwrights Conference that includes professional guest directors and actors, auditions, 3-5 days of open rehearsals, and in-class presentations by guest artists, culminating in staged reading performances open to the campus and community.
Nightly schedule — Monday through Thursday, September 7-10:
» 5 p.m.: Meet and greet.
» 6-10 p.m.: First rehearsals for New Play Development workshop plays.
- Department of Theatre and Dance
- Common Experience
- Academic, Celebrations, Conference, Entertainment, Theatre
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students