Flor y Canto: A Bilingual Poetry Reading
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- The Quad The Stallions Statue
Students can read / recite poetry in either English or Spanish, or some combination of the two. Poetry can be original or by a Mexican, Mexican American, Chicano, or Latino author.
- Department of Housing and Residence Life and Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
- Common Experience
- Academic, Celebrations, Outdoors
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students