Multiple Ways of Expressing Meaning: The Art and Storytelling of Xavier Garza
- Friday, March 04, 2016 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Centennial Hall Room G01 | Teaching Theater
Award-winning children's book author and illustrator, Xavier Garza, will talk about his storytelling work that integrates his bilingualism, biculturalism, visual art and writing. Garza is a celebrated writer and illustrator of many popular bilingual children's books, and he is a dynamic performer/storyteller.
- Department of Theater & Dance, Tomás Rivera Book Award, Department of Curriculum & Instruction, University Lecturers Committee, Center for the Study of the Southwest, CLAS, Office of Community Relations
- Common Experience
- Academic, Lectures, Theatre, Visual Arts
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students