Business Leadership Week Keynote Speaker: Bernardo Altamirano Rodriguez, CEO of the Better Business Bureau of Mexico
- Monday, February 15, 2016 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Alkek Library Teaching Theater
First 50 students receive a free t-shirt!
Some core issues in Bernardo Altamirano Rodriguez's presentation:
• How to build a community of businesses, consumers and authorities that converge under the principles of trust in the marketplace and will contribute to strengthen a community based on reputation and merit.
• How is possible to make BBB become a relevant player in the Mexican marketplace?
• Is it feasible to become a network that can unite consumers and businesses in NAFTA that share common principles and values?
• How we can develop self-regulation programs for the industry to show the importance of soft regulatory schemes that reinforce competition and competitiveness?
• Can this be helpful in U.S. and Canada Hispanic communities to become more relevant in their marketplaces, through best commercial practices, standards and ethical principles?
• Can this be the start of a wider Americas Free Trade Agreement discussion?
- McCoy College of Business, University Lecturers Committee
- Common Experience
- Academic, Career, Lectures
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students