Annual Veterans Day Commemoration
- Friday, November 11, 2016 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- The Quad near the Fighting Stallions statue
Please join Student Foundation and the Dean of Students Office for the Annual Veterans Day Commemoration on Friday, November 11, 2016. The commemorationwill be held in the Quad near the Fighting Stallions statue. Seating begins at 10:30 a.m. and the program will start promptly at 10:50 a.m.
Texas State Alumnus and Brig. Gen. (Dr.) Dan L. Locker will be the keynote speaker for the program, which will also feature remarks by Texas State University President Denise M. Trauth and Student Foundation leaders. The Bobcat Marching Band, under the direction of Assistant Director of Bands Matt Holzner, will perform the Armed Forces Medley, with the U.S. Army and Air Force ROTC programs jointly posting and retiring the colors. The Commemorative Air Force will conduct a flyover during the program. A reception will be held in the LBJ Student Center Ballroom immediately following the program.
- Free and open to the public
- Student Foundation and Dean of Students Office
- Common Experience
- Celebrations, Lectures
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students