BFA Thesis Exhibitions
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Joann Cole Mitte Texas State Galleries
Opening: Monday, April 17, 5 – 7 p.m.
On view: April 17 – April 21
BFA Thesis Group 1
Opening: Monday, April 24, 5 – 7 p.m.
On view: April 24 – April 28
BFA Thesis Group 2
Opening: Monday, May 1, 5 – 7 p.m.
On view: May 1 – May 5
BFA Thesis Group 3
Opening: TBD (May 8 or 12)
On view: May 8 – May 12
BFA Thesis Group 4
Every semester, the University Galleries presents the work each student earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree from the School of Art and Design. These exhibitions are a requirement for graduation as part of the thesis curriculum. Each exhibition surveys the work from all of the School of Art and Design’s disciplines: photography, ceramics, drawing, expanded media, metals, painting, printmaking, sculpture, and art education. Conceived, designed, and installed by the thesis students, these BFA exhibitions demonstrate the transition from technical and conceptual exploration to the practical application of their education.
- Texas State Galleries, School of Art and Design
- Art and Design
- Entertainment, Exhibitions, Visual Arts
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students