Degree Success: Funder Focus – Philanthropic Educational Organization (P.E.O.) International
- Friday, September 22, 2017 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Alkek Library
The P.E.O. Sisterhood supports several philanthropic educational projects that provide assistance to women pursuing graduate degrees: Educational Loan Fund, International Peace Scholarship, Program for Continuing Education, and Scholar Awards. Learn more about each program, find out if you are eligible to apply, and gain insights into the application process.
Presented by: Dr. Andrea Hilkovitz – External Funding Coordinator, The Graduate College
Guest presenters from Chapter IW, Horseshoe Bay, Texas include:
- Gail Davalos, Chair, Program for Continuing Education & Vice-Chair, Educational Loan Fund
- Beryl Ann Owen, Chair, International Peace Scholarship
- Carolyn Thornton, Chair, Scholar Award
- Suzanne Toler, Chapter President
*Online & Round Rock Students: This Shop Talk will be live-streamed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access information.
Register today!Did you know we offer a professional development certificate for attending Shop Talks? Read more about how you can earn our Certificate of Completion!
- The Graduate College
The Graduate College
- Graduate College Shop Talks
- Graduate Students