Compassion Meditation at The Last Supper: 700 Plates Illustrating Final Meals of U.S. Death Row Inmates
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Joann Cole Mitte Texas State Galleries
Engage in a guided compassion meditation, extending good will, kindness, and warmth toward others, as you observe and experience the art exhibition, The Last Supper: 700 Plates Illustrating Final Meals of U.S. Death Row Inmates. Dr. Erika Nielson, coordinator of the Common Reading Program and a yoga instructor for 16 years, will lead attendees in meditation on the exhibition and the 2017-18 Common Experience theme, "The Search for Justice."
- University College, Texas State Galleries, School of Art and Design
- Common Experience
- Academic, Exhibitions, Health, Visual Arts
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students