9th Annual Kaleidoscope of Counseling Conference
- Friday, September 22, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- LBJ Student Center
Join us for an exciting conference and great networking opportunity!
Register today and earn up to 6 CEs on diverse topics such as:
- Sandtray Therapy
- LGBTQ+ Legislation and Client Wellness
- LPC Licensure
- Ethics in Counseling
- Working with Child Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Working with Families in Crisis
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Plus, hear from our wonderful Keynote Speaker:
Dr. Linda Homeyer, Ph.D., LPC-S, RPT-S
Internationally acclaimed expert in play therapy and sandtray techniques
Presenting: "Sandtray Therapy: Why It's Effective with Clients."
This conference is co-sponsored by the Texas State University Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota (CSI) and the Texas State Professional Counseling Program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any conference related questions.
- $25/$35 for students (CSI member/non-member); $40 for presenters/internship site supervisors; $60 for professionals
- Department of Counseling, Leadership, Adult Education, School Psychology (Professional Counseling Program); Sigma Tau Sigma Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
- College of Education
- Academic, Conference, Health, Lectures, Mental Health & Wellness, Training
- Faculty, Graduate Students