Starting a Business Successfully
- Friday, September 15, 2017 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Off Campus Kyle Library 550 Scott St, Kyle TX 78640
What are the myths and realities of entrepreneurship? How do you plan for success? This workshop will introduce you to the world of small business and guide you to prepare for being a business owner.
Our speaker is a serial entrepreneur with over 40 years of experience starting, buying, running, and selling small businesses. He will help you explore what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to develop a business concept, and how to plan for becoming a business owner. He will explain your choices for owning a business and guide you to get the help you need to succeed.
Speaker Name: Charlie Savino
[img width="80" height="103" alt="" src="https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/db83299a001/1d191b96-979d-4fa3-899d-f7034f57e650.jpg?ver=1486927472000" border="0">
Speaker Bio: Charlie is a SCORE volunteer and mentor. He has been President, Director, or Executive Vice President of organizations for community development and real estate market research. He has experience in business management, real estate development, and market analysis and research.
- See link for more information
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students