Writing a Winning Business Plan
- Friday, September 15, 2017 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
A business plan is a tool for thinking more clearly about your business idea. It helps you stay organized and on track, gain a better understanding of your market, confirm that your financial model is realistic, and create a long term vision and strategy. We will introduce you to the essential elements for preparing a plan for business success.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students