Manage Your Cash Flow
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
NOTE: FORMERLY TITLED "KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL: MAKE YOUR CASH FLOW WORK FOR YOU."
Cash flow – you can live and die by it. Many small business owners get stuck in the day to day business operations and fail to pay enough attention to cash flow. This class will help you understand cash flow and how to use it as a tool to keep your business healthy. This course will provide you with the fundamentals needed to manage, measure, understand, and improve business cash flow.
This class is taught by a University of Texas Instructor and counts toward the 6 course requirement needed to earn your Business Skills Certification.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students