Ag Extension Office in La Grange for Bastrop, Lee, & Fayette Counties
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
Save the Date
Join us for an overview of the funding and lending landscape available to small food and agricultural companies, hosted by Austin Foodshed Investors.The Funding Landscape
- Learn what you need to know before talking to a bank, an investor or other source of capital.
- Get an overview of the full range of funding options available.
- Learn who to contact regarding questions about raising capital, lending or business planning.
Borrowing: A review of how debt works, when it is a good fit and who is “bankable."
Beyond Debt - The AFI Way: The AFI approach to Milestone based, Bootstrap+ enabled fund raising that enables the entire funding ecosystem.
- How to get help with business planning, financial acumen and the tools needed to be "bankable" or "investor ready."
- Learn about the financial and technical assistance (support) ecosystem for small businesses in Central Texas.
Interactive Sticky Note Panel Q&A: Questions collected throughout the event and answered by our panel of experts.
Take Home Workbook
- Take home a workbook containing examples of financial & business planning documents, contacts & more.
An extended Q&A and networking lunch will be scheduled at a local establishment following each event to allow for additional collaboration and discussion.
For more Information...
Please visit Rolling Roadshow - Funding our Foodshed at the AFI website.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students