Making Sense of the American Community Survey: New Estimates Release
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
The American Community Survey (ACS) is an ongoing survey that generates estimates on social, economic, housing, and demographic topics. Data users can access these estimates down to neighborhood level (tract and block group) using the American FactFinder. This presentation will cover background information about the ACS, an explanation of the ACS datasets and topics, and a demonstration of accessing data using American FactFinder.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students