How to Write a Business Plan
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
NOTE: FORMERLY TITLED "ROADMAP TO SUCCESS: HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN."
This course provides a practical, step-by-step instruction in how to develop a business plan for a small start-up business or the expansion of an existing business. A business plan can be submitted to a financial institution or private investor for funding or used for implementation. Emphasis will be placed on a plan's components, format, marketing and financial projections and analysis. This class will teach you how to review all the various components of a business plan and apply learned concepts in developing a plan for your own business. This is a two-part class held on September 19, 2017 and September 21, 2017. Students should bring the class material handed out on Tuesday to their class on Thursday.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students