- Wednesday, October 04, 2017 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thornton International House 1st Floor Conference Room
The International Office is excited to announce we've teamed up with the Counseling Center to provide various workshops for our students. Our "Tea Time" event provides a chance for international students to reflect, talk, and sit together in community and in solidarity with one another. Please stop by to say hello and take a moment to relax.
All students, staff, and faculty are welcomed!
Tea, coffee, and snacks will be provided.
- International Office
- International Minds Calendar
- Academic, Conference, Fairs
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students