Turn Online Traffic into Real Paying Customers - How To Build A Digital Sales Machine
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Off Campus
Your next paying customer searching for you online right now...literally right now. From website tweaks and compelling calls-to-action (CTAs), to digital lead-generation and review marketing, you can optimize your "new customer sales machine" to generate loyal customers for your business. Join us as we share the digital tips and tricks used by the top performing local businesses to generate a consistent stream of new customers every month.
What You'll Gain From this Workshop:
- Walk away with a clear plan for the top 5-10 new sales actions you can implement at your business within 48 hours
- The important difference between lead generation and advertising and how to best use your budget to drive sales
- Strategies for automating the sales process for your business
- The top digital applications/services you can use to build a "new customer sales machine"
- Best practices for implementing these new applications and services
- See link
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students