Business Selection and Taxation: Fearless Business Ownership
- Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Off Campus
The presenters place strong emphasis on asset protection, both inside and outside the business entity. They will help you think very carefully about the following:
- What are you trying to do and where do you hope to be in a few years?
- What is the status of your business(es)?
- What is your employment status?
- With whom do you want to do your business. This has a huge impact on what you do, particularly if it is a spouse, a foreign investor, or a business for which you must have significant funding.
- Do ownership, brand, financing, and insurance match?
- What are the assets--Intellectual property, licenses, personal wealth--you want to protect, inside and outside the business entity?
- See link for more info!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students