Business Assessment and Goal Setting
- Friday, April 27, 2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
To grow your business, you need a plan. In this workshop, we will discuss and use the tools you need to build your growth plan: assess your industry and business, identify your business needs, determine your strengths and weaknesses, and create reasonable, workable goals to ensure your continued success.
• Planning for Growth--What does growth mean to you?
• Industry Lifecycle--What is the current state of your industry and your business?
• Strategic Planning--Where are you? Where do you want to be? How do you get there?
• Business Needs Assessment--What are your goals? What do you need to meet them?
• SWOT Analysis--What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
• Goal Setting--Are your goals specific, measureable, attainable, relevant, and timely?
Speaker: Carleton Smith
Carleton is a SCORE volunteer with forty years of experience in management of sales, marketing, and engineering for high tech companies. He was Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing for a Fortune 500 company with global operations and has management experience in sales, marketing, business turnarounds, manufacturing, engineering, acquisitions, and mergers.
- See link for more info!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students