Local Biz Camp
- Friday, April 20, 2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Off Campus
This is not like other business events.
Come together with your peers, gain practical insight into real, feet-on-the-ground growth strategies for your business and engage in powerful conversations with your colleagues and local leaders. We promise all participants a great experience at Local Biz Camp!
- NO long, boring slide presentations
- NO unprepared speakers reading at you
- Absolutely NO pushy sales pitches
We bring you world-class speakers sharing simple, proven methods for increasing sales, growing your reach, saving time, money and energy - and all of the session materials will be available for download and printing after camp so you can go back and try it on your own. #YouCanDoThisOur Featured Speaker is a Powerhouse
In Marble Falls, our featured speaker is Google's Corissa Saint Laurent. She's a celebrated public speaker, trainer and marketer with years of insight to share. Corissa gets rave reviews at camp - you don't want to miss out on her talk.
OTHER TOPICS AT CAMP INCLUDE:
- How to make your marketing look good on a cell phone
- Creative ways to scale your business; make more doing less
- Practical advice on what to write about, tips for better content
- Free tools that can help you work smarter, not harder
- Social media & email marketing strategy to get more response
- Low cost tips to help your business get found on Google
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students