How to Find Your Clients on Instagram
- Friday, June 15, 2018 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Off Campus
Cindy will address these important topics:
- Instagram myths
- The BIO (how to make your bio more efficient for conversion)
- Branding your Instagram
- Define who your ideal customer is (research time)
- Finding your ideal client on Instagram
- Getting noticed
- The content creation process
Speaker: Cindy Maléombho-Codo
Cindy is the founder of Indoka Creative, a Brand Strategy Boutique Agency based in Austin, Texas. She created Indoka Creative out of her love for entrepreneurship and her strong desire to genuinely sculpt brands. She wanted a place where she could help Creative Entrepreneurs and Brands be seen, be heard and stand out. Her undergraduate studies in Economics as well as her Master degree in Hospitality, Restaurant and Event Management allowed her throughout the years to strengthen her life mission. In addition, her past entrepreneurial business ventures, her experience in event, marketing, sales and business development, enable her to genuinely connect with her clients, evaluate each of their needs and serve them to the fullest.
Her ultimate goal is to help Creative Entrepreneurs and Brands market, style and brand their businesses online. She writes a blog called Intentional Privacy that is aimed at consumers and small businesses.
- See link for more info!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students