Review Generation and Reputation Management
- Friday, June 15, 2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
As the digital world continues to shape consumer behavior, your reviews on places like Google, Facebook, and Yelp have a huge impact on your ability to compete and grow as a local business owner. Join us as we share the latest trends related to online reviews. Exercises will include:
- Lookup, claim, and update Big 3 business profiles where reviews can be generated - Google/Facebook/Yelp
- Look up competitors listings, see their reviews and responses. What can we learn?
- Identify specific industry review sites that can be of benefit to attendees
- Draft script for staff to use when closing for new reviews from customers
- Best practices for responding to negative online reviews
Speaker: Brent Werbeck
Brent Werbeck, Co-Founder of Local Business Ally, has spent his entire career empowering local business owners with the latest digital tools to gain and retain customers. At Google, Brent helped local businesses around the globe maximize the power of various Google applications including gSuite, Maps, Search and Offers. After Google, Brent joined a local Austin startup, RxWiki (now called Digital Pharmacist), and launched its Digital Pharmacist Program, growing the business to over 1,500 community pharmacies nationwide. As Co-founder of Local Business Ally, Brent continues to educate and serve local business owners with a focus on reputation marketing and review management solutions.
Local Business Ally
- See link for more info!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students