Money Talks: Seed Funding Roundtables
- Monday, April 30, 2018 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Off Campus
Seeking guidance on funding to start your small business? Join us for the Kick Off event for National Small Business Week at our Money Talks Roundtables. These small group discussions are led by funding experts who will offer their knowledge on traditional and creative ways to successfully connect you to capital. Topic experts will cover: Bootstrapping, Investments, Microlending, Business Budgeting, Grant & Foundations Funding, Start-up Loans (SBA).
Registration includes extended access to networking with Seed & Growth Funding experts from 4:30-6:00pm.
Arrive early! This session is overbooked and will be subject to venue capacity. Free parking. Check out other sessions offered by the City of Austin Small Business Program in celebration of National Small Business Week.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students