Small Business Financing Workshop
- Tuesday, May 01, 2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
This informative session brings in expert U.S. Small Business Administration SBA lender Sue Malone to first introduce current trends in accessing capital for small business owners. The second half of the session will focus on the SBA Small Loan Advantage V2 through Superior Financial Group. Learn step-by-step how to apply for these unsecured, working capital loans at $5,000-$25,000 for start-ups, existing businesses, up to $150,000 and SBA approved franchises.
Arrive early! This session is overbooked and will be subject to venue capacity. Free parking. Check out other sessions offered by the City of Austin Small Business Program in celebration of National Small Business Week.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students