BBasics Business Book-keeping
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
Running a business and ensuring proper record keeping can be daunting. However, operating without book-keeping is not only illegal, it can result in major penalties. Learn the fundamentals of book-keeping and how it relates to business taxes so that you can avoid problems that come with not knowing what your tax obligations are.
Our guest speaker Jessica Chen is a shareholder of Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. Jessica has over 18 years experience in a variety of areas and industries including HUB, public housing authorities, low income housing tax credits, not-for-profit and government entities, commercial entities, financial statement audits and reviews and more.
Our BBasics series of workshops covers fundamental information for running a successful enterprise. It is FREE to attend but please register to reserve your spot.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students