Social Media Marketing
- Friday, June 01, 2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
Geoffrey will provide multiple tips for your marketing strategy that will save you time and that will ensure your small business is engaging fans and new customers on social media. His advice will help get them in the door and keep them coming back.
Speaker: Geoffrey Brown
Geoffrey is a member of Main Street Hub's local business outreach team. He has worked at Main Street Hub since 2015 finding success with social media and online reputation management for local businesses. He has put to practice his experience with Yelp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for these businesses and is looking forward to sharing what he has learned with new audiences.
Main Street Hub
O: (512) 439-1302
C: (706) 491-0421
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students