Turn Online Traffic into Real Paying Customers - How To Build A Digital Sales Machine
- Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Off Campus
Your next paying customer searching for you online right now . . . literally right now. From website tweaks and compelling calls-to-action (CTAs), to digital lead-generation and review marketing, you can optimize your new customer sales machine to generate loyal customers for your business. Join us as we share the digital tips and tricks used by the top performing local businesses to generate a consistent stream of new customers every month.
What You'll Gain From this Workshop:
- Walk away with a clear plan for the top 5-10 new sales actions you can implement at your business within 48 hours
- The important difference between "Lead Generation" and "Advertising" and how to best use your budget to drive sales
- Strategies for automating the sales process for your business
- The top digital applications/services you can use to build a new customer sales machine
- Best practices for implementing these new applications and services
Speaker: Brent Werbeck
Brent is Co-Founder of Get More Reviews and has spent his entire career empowering local business owners with the latest digital tools to gain and retain customers. At Google, Brent helped local businesses around the globe maximize the power of various Google applications including gSuite, Maps, Search and Offers. After Google, Brent joined a local Austin startup, RxWiki (now called Digital Pharmacist), and launched its Digital Pharmacist Program, growing the business to over 1,500 community pharmacies nationwide. As Co-founder of Get More Reviews, Brent continues to educate and serve local business owners with a focus on reputation marketing and review management solutions.
Local Business Ally
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students