Starting a Business Successfully
- Friday, July 20, 2018 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Off Campus
What are the myths and realities of entrepreneurship? How do you plan for success? This workshop will introduce you to the world of small business and guide you to prepare for being a business owner.
Lauralee will help you explore what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to develop a business concept, and how to plan for becoming a business owner. She will explain your choices for owning a business and guide you to get the help you need to succeed.
Speaker: Lauralee Comarty
Lauralee has over 40 years’ experience in manufacturing, retail and service industries. She has worked on continuous improvement projects, managed operations and facilitated change. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students