PeopleSpark Lean Readiness Education
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Off Campus
Small business ownership is not “one size fits all,” and we’ve tailored our PeopleSpark curriculum to reflect that.
Our PeopleSpark program offers curriculum, networking, and leadership training.
Learn from local business leaders, network with other entrepreneurs from your neighborhood, and discuss location-specific needs within our comprehensive and practical curriculum.
Over 3 days, 2 hours each evening, you’ll learn how to build a business that can attract capital and thrive.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students