Taxpayer Seminar for Small Businesses
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Off Campus
Representatives from the Comptroller's Office will go over the following topics Rules, Records, Reports, Remittance and Resources.
Including Texas Sales, Use Taxes and Permits; Required Recordkeeping; Texas Resale Certificate; Texas Exemption Certificate; Successor Liability; Accounting Methods (Cash vs. Accrual); Auditing Taxpayer Records; Reporting Periods; Filing Sales Tax Returns; Pre-Payments, Discounts and Penalties; Other Taxes and Fess, and Online Assistance.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students