- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Off Campus
The BizOpen Orientation provides a general overview of the potential steps in the City of Austin's development process. The objective is to help you identify which processes are relevant to your business location development, and how to navigate the steps in a timely and efficient manner. Material will cover the following: Development Assessment, Land Use and Zoning, Site Plan Review, Building Plans and Permits, and Inspections and Certificate of Occupancy.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students