SBA 504/CDC Loan Program
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Off Campus
The 504 loan program provides long-term, fixed-rate, subordinate mortgage financing for acquisition and/or renovation of capital assets including land, buildings and equipment. Some refinancing is also permitted. The SBA’s 504 Certified Development Companies (CDC) serve their communities by financing business expansion needs. Find out about this loan and SBA resources to help your business grow.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students