How to Write a Business Plan
- Friday, August 10, 2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Off Campus
This course provides a practical, step-by-step instruction in how to develop a business plan for a small start-up business or the expansion of an existing business. A business plan can be submitted to a financial institution or private investor for funding or used for implementation. Emphasis will be placed on a plan's components, format, marketing and financial projections and analysis. This class will teach you how to review all the various components of a business plan and apply learned concepts in developing a plan for your own business.
This class is taught by a University of Texas Instructor and counts toward the 6 course requirement needed to earn your Business Skills Certification.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students